Social Media Operation Internship
| Mytrix HR
Full Job Description
We are offering a Social Media Operation Inernship position to join our team in Salem, NH. This position will create content on our different social media platforms and perform social media management that will help drive sales.
What You Will Do
Social Media Management
- Manage social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter).
- Strategize, create, post, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, posts, blogs, or news).
- Manage followers, friends, groups, events; reply to messages, engage, and guide followers and customers via social media online interactions.
- Oversee social media accounts' design & layout (e.g. cover photos and blog layout).
- Secure social media accounts, avoid violations, prevent accounts from possible harm.
- Manage a multi-platform calendar and post daily; integrate and organize supporting sub-projects.
- Set specific objectives, KPIs, report on ROI and attribution, submit reports as needed.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences; Research and report on competitors and industry leaders in the social media space.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and companies, including sales to ensure relevancy & internal engagement.
Team Building and Collaboration
- Execute influencer strategy in partnership with Subject Matter Experts to increase brand awareness and create compelling content.
- Contribute to the team-building process, actively looking for and reaching out to the potential resources.
- Cooperate with the media team to produce video and image deliveries, structure the contents, or provide the scripts accordingly.
- Provide ideas of informative and engaging content for the video and post to social media platforms.
What You Will Bring
- 0 - 1 years of experience with social media strategy and content creation.
- Strong technical understanding of and interest in the major social media platforms SEO and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Excellent written, oral, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills and sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to create and deliver creative original content (text, image, audio, and video).
- Strong understanding of the marketing video-making contents and processes.
- Strong interest and knowledge in trending concepts, popular topics, Internet memes.
- Excellent research skills; ability to search and identify trends, new methods, resources, and best practices.
- Ability to track, record, and report on social media performance and attributions.
- Strong ability to communicate and connect to people.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or relevant field.
Nice to Have
- Experience in managing social media brand/channel and service campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Visual portfolio/Proven track record of successful social media strategies.
- Knowledge of consumer electronics, gaming, video games, and PC accessories.
- Live-streaming experience.
- Photography, video shooting, editing, and design skills.
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
Who you are
- You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
- You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
- You value inclusion and work to create an environment where people feel welcomed and every voice is heard.
- You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new things.
- You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
- You are able to maintain a positive, professional and constructive attitude with team members and management.
- You are able to the work overtime as needed.
- Must pass background check
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Marketing: 0 - 1 year
- Social media management: 0 - 1 year
Full-time, Part-time, Contract
To apply for this role, please send the resume to email@example.com with "Mytrix Hiring" in the subject or fill out the application form below. We will reply to qualified candidates as soon as possible.